Iscriviti    Login    Forum    FAQ

Indice » SPIN-OFF » Knight Rider 2000

Autore Post
 Oggetto del messaggio: This wonderful movie
 Post Inviato: 27/12/2008, 21:40 
Non connesso
Ospite della Fondazione
Ospite della Fondazione

If there is already one in here, I'm sorry.
But i've seen this movie recently, a friend gave it to me.
Maybe it sounds silly, but when KITT said he would die (under water) I almost cried. It was so sad!
And of course, the fact Devon was murred was absolutely sad!
I really like this movie, they did great.
I don't like Knight Rider 2008, it's not the KITT I used to know.
But What I want to know is; what do you think about Knight Rider 2000 and Knight rider 2008?Andeuhm.. In English, when it's possible :D

In KITT We Trust. --ewf4

Profilo  
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: This wonderful movie
 Post Inviato: 27/12/2008, 22:18 
Non connesso
Capo operazioni
Capo operazioni

I think this movie is a bad copy of the original, in the sense that it is true that some may recall the old series, but can not make mistakes so large, that is KITT red? (KITT wants to be alone and only black), Michael fishing? (Michael hates to go fishing, says it is too boring for him), an annoying character of KITT, and other blunders in the plot and images, not to mention the lack of action and of "One man can make a difference" ... --ewf4

It is true that some things have come good but you just count on the fingers of one hand, so are few, or nothing ... --fm6+8

While the new, apart from the fact that we are quite capable actors, we must not forget that it is the sequel of the old series, and not a remake. :up:

That said, is done at a different, in which special effects are good, and the stories are not badly, although it will vary, from the thirteenth bet we'll see if the results are positive.
They could not use the Pontiac TransAm by 80 to the continuation, we are now in 2009, too many years have passed and aesthetics affected (but not ...), and we wanted a new car, and this Shelby Mustang GT 500 KR, a car can be clumsy and too muscular, but turned out to be the most logical choice, to frighten anyone look at the ... --dev

This is what I think. I KR08 voting :up: , thumbs down to KR2000 --down !

KITT is back... KR For Ever!!

Denny Knight is here...

Profilo  
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: This wonderful movie
 Post Inviato: 28/12/2008, 12:19 
Non connesso
Staff KRI
Staff KRI

I'm happy someone says "This wonderful movie" about Knight Rider 2000 because I think almost the same about it.

I think Knight Rider 2000 was a good idea for a pilot, with a funny KITT installed in a 55 Chevy and Foundation in troubles, but NBC made this project without great budget.

When I watch this film I don't think is ugly but is only incomplete because it's a low budget production. That's not good because all characters was good and the story about new Foundation and new KIFT project could be a great start for new exciting adventures. --h7j5j+

I think Knight Rider 2000 was a great opportunity to reboot KR series but NBC failed too details.

Profilo  

Indice » SPIN-OFF » Knight Rider 2000